Polycarbonate sheet features:
1) High light transmission: Up to 88% that of same thickness of general glass.
2) Excellent impact resistance: 80 times that of glass.
3) Weather and UV resistant-properties retained for years.: Temperature resistance range is 40° C ~ +120° C, with an ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet.
4) Light weight: Only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal shaping.
5) Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1.
6) Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway barrier and super thermal insulation save energy.
7) An engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.